" " " complate desaign home: hair care

Monday, June 28, 2010

hair care

My hair has evolved a lot over time. When I was younger, it was flat, stick straight and really easy to manage. But through my teenage years, my hair began to get frizzier and wavier, so I obviously had to adjust the products that I use.

This is my current hair care routine:

1. Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo, $23-$59.


My hair is a little thick, and when I don't use a good product, it dries in such an unkempt, frizzy manner. This shampoo make my hair SO soft and lustrous. It smells really clean, and really good!

2. Frederic Fekkai Luscious Curls Conditioner, $23
I use this conditioner to tame my frizz and waves. I love it because it is fairly light, so it's very easy to rinse out and doesn't leave your hair feeling weighted down. With this, my hair gets really glossy, and my waves are defined.

3. Living Proof Leave-in Conditioner, $24


A few times a week, I apply a quarter-sized amount of Living Proof leave-in conditioner right after I towel-dry my hair. Because I used to dye my hair a lot, it can get a little coarse and the leave-in conditioner ensures that I won't have frizzies or fly-aways when my hair dries.

4. Kérastase Nutritive Serum Nutri-Sculpt, $40



My hair stylist swears by this product! I use one or two pumps of serum for the tips of my hair, and I don't have any split ends. This is a great serum because it doesn't leave your hair oily or heavy, it goes on light and leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky.

5. John Frieda Frizz-Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist, $6-$9
I LOVE this product! It's cheap and available in pretty much any drug store. It adds the perfect amount of shine to my hair. It's a great finishing touch- just be careful not to apply too much or hold the bottle to close to your hair when spraying. You don't want your hair to look greasy!



What kind of hair do you have? What are your favorite products?

T

No comments:

Post a Comment