" " " complate desaign home: PETA will be pissed!

Friday, December 14, 2007

PETA will be pissed!

Lil' Kim is releasing her own line of furs and accessories and it's called 'Royalty Fur'. Lil' Kim - real name Kimberly Denise Jones - attended the NYC premiere of family film 'The Perfect Holiday' on Monday night wearing something from her collection--a$5,000 brown fur coat with white fur trim.



Lil' Kim is also releasing a new mix album called 'Ms. G.O.A.T.' this month. G.O.A.T. stands for 'Greatest Of All Time' and includes a cover of BritneySpears 'Gimme More', called 'Kimme More', which opens with line "It's Lil'Kim, ho," instead of "It's Britney, b***h" .



Kim said: "I always wanted to do a mix record. I did this for my fans. It's been 18 months since I got out of jail, I felt I owed them something. Although Kimberly Jones was getting her business straight and Kimberly Joneswas getting herself straight, my music was my love. Every female in the game, they're painting their own picture. I do what I do, they do what they do. May the best woman win."



(Hollywood Rag)

No comments:

Post a Comment