" " " complate desaign home: i have a name, i have to take advantage of it.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

i have a name, i have to take advantage of it.

Minimalism is back in a big way. Simple nudes and head to toe colors dominated the S/S 11 runways. Even Alexander Wang had his show completely void of his signature black. I love the simplicity of the new season.


all photos, style.com

Today my outfit was almost entirely in nudes (it's hard for me to completely ditch black!).


Top, Vintage Pierre Cardin
Skirt, F21
Shoes, Salvatore Ferragamo


The silk top is probably one of the best things I've found to date while shopping my mother's closet. The square neckline is a bit dated, but it's both comfortable and functional. The pumps are among my favorites! For some reason, I have horrible luck (or possibly it's lack of patience) finding heels that are comfortable and fit. These particular ones fit like a glove, and I could run a mile in them. Which I probably did at some point; these poor things are due for a shining.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment