" " " complate desaign home: The Ultimate House Skirt

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Ultimate House Skirt



When I went "skirts only" about a year ago, I relegated several of my shorter, comfy skirts to around-the-house-wear.  In the summer this was fine, but as things started cooling off a bit, I retired the skirts to the back of the drawer in favor of sweatpants... which don't seem nearly as comfortable now that I know what a stretchy cotton skirt is like.  What to do??



I went hunting around all of the modesty websites on my list (above), but couldn't find a very long--yet comfortable--skirt.  About this time, Michal at Kosher Casual emailed me to see if I'd check out their site and--if I was interested--order (as a gift!) one of their products to review on here.  I replied that I was looking for a house skirt, and Michal knew just what to send my way!



The Long Panel Skirt!



I love it.  I've had it for about two weeks now, and I've worn it and washed it many times already.  It's one-size-fits-all (drawstrings = awesome) and comes to my ankles.  It definitely keeps my legs nice and toasty without the constricting nature of pants.



They were very prompt with the shipping, and I got it much more quickly than I would have expected given that they're located in Israel.  They even included a little piece of Israeli candy.  :)



And so, this is my shameless plug for Kosher Casual.  What can I say?  I really love my new skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment