" " " complate desaign home: there's a line of obscurity

Friday, January 14, 2011

there's a line of obscurity

This week has been ridiculously busy. I'm all moved in to my first adult apartment, furniture and all! I have the unfortunate tune of "Bob the Builder" stuck in my head, as my roommate hummed it while I worked (somewhat successfully) on putting together my bookshelf and desk. And because I am completely exhausted from this past week and am too lazy to even move with the impending Sorority Recruitment long weekend ahead of me, please enjoy this picture of my most recent fashion inspiration....


...and this attractive picture in subzero temperatures that my friend took on her smartphone this week, while saying how great it would look on my blog...



And of course the inevitable ~*hype me on lookbook!!1@#*~

Have a wonderful weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment