" " " complate desaign home: my dinosaur life

Monday, January 3, 2011

my dinosaur life

I'm finally back in the states and passing the time on my last week of winter vacation by going over photos from S/S 2011 for spring inspiration, planning my big move to my very first apartment (!!!) and dreading the cold.

While skimming through backstage photos from Paris, I came across this gem. Dinosaurs go high fashion at Chanel. Awsm!!
dazeddigital.com


In other news, I recently stumbled across a wonderfully hilarious blog: Man Repeller. Leandra loves to wear outfits that, in her words, "confuse the shit out of the male species." She takes on trends like harem pants, BCG (birth control glasses), and turbans...and makes it all look fierce. I took a cue from her post about DIY "Turbands" (made out of a silk scarf) and incorporated one into my outfit today.

Dress: H&M

I'll sport my turband tonight while watching the Pretty Little Liars season premiere (for which I am unreasonably excited).

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment