" " " complate desaign home: An Angry Valentine

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An Angry Valentine




An Angry Valentine


If you won't be my Valentine
I'll scream, I'll yell, I'll bite
I'll cry aloud, I'll start to whine
If you won't be my Valentine.


I'll frown and fret, I'll mope and pine, and
It will serve you right---
If you won't be my Valentine
I'll scream, I'll yell, I'll bite!


~Myra Cohn Livingston
(From the book Valentine Poems)





























I started putting up some Valentine's Day decorations. Since I don't use much red for Christmas, I love the pop of red this time of year. A perfect excuse to add color to my normally neutral home.


I'd say I love decorating for Valentine's Day but really, I love decorating for any time of year. I love switching out decor, moving things around and bringing a fresh touch to our home. It just makes me smile. Kind of like that silly poem. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment