" " " complate desaign home: Get To Know: David Beckham

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Get To Know: David Beckham


David Beckham has a blog and you can view it on his website at http://www.davidbeckham.com/ !!!


Now let's get to know David on a more personal level...



On FASHION: David is regarded as one of the most stylish men in the world. Whether wearing a sarong or a leather jacket he is never less than impeccably dressed. Together with wife Victoria, the Beckham’s lead the way in the fashion stakes.

On HIS TATS (and there are lots): David has quite a collection of tattoos ranging from guardian angels to astrological symbols. Yet they all have a place and purpose. As David himself explains, “Mine are all about the people in my life, my wife and my sons, who I want with me always.” David’s interest in body art began in 1999 following the birth of his first son Brooklyn.



No comments:

Post a Comment