" " " complate desaign home: Mamma Mia!!!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Mamma Mia!!!


I went to the cinema with my Mum and my 2 DD's to see Mamma Mia on Wednesday evening.
I really didnt think I was going to like it much, although I love Abba, but I'd heard such good reviews about it we gave it a shot.

Well........It was FABULOUS!!!! A must see movie IMHO! It's one of those feel good toe tapping movies!
All the cast were excellent, I was especially surprised at Pierce Brosnan, who I'm not normaly fussed about, I always thought he was a bit pompous! But he showed in Mama Mia that he is willing to have a laugh at his own expense!!!


You could just tell that the whole cast must have had so much fun making it!

One thing though........why does Meryl Streep look so good in dungarees when I would look like a farm-hand????!!!

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment